During the two application rounds you can submit an application to the Makersloket. The application rounds of the Makersloket are:
- April 12th, from 10.00 a.m. to April 16th, 16.00 p.m.
- May 10th, from 10.00 a.m. to May 14th, 16.00 p.m.
During these application rounds you will find a digital application form on this page. To prepare your application as well as possible, you will find an overview of the information required for a complete application below. Remember, quality is more important than the speed you submit your application with.
- Name, prefix, surname
- Company name (optional)
- Address, Postcode, City
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Bank account number and name for possible donation
- Name project
- Summary of project in max 75 words
- Requested donation
- Total budget of project
- Project plan, minimum 1 and maximum 4 A4 sheets, including budget. When writing your project plan, you could for example think of a project description, the working period you have in mind, a description of your audience and how you want to reach them, etc.
- Proof of residence in Rotterdam (Personal Records Database or Chamber of Commerce registration).
- CV (incl. overview realised projects), with optionally an portfolio.